Good to know there is a group of possible fuckees. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I'm more afraid of my wife finding out I've ordered more stuff. [img]redface.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">"Be afraid.....be very afraid"Originally posted by JacktheRipper:
I was able to order, but the email said they will check if the item is available. Does this mean I still might be fucked?
Good to know there is a group of possible fuckees. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I'm more afraid of my wife finding out I've ordered more stuff. [img]redface.gif[/img]
HAHAHA!
I was gonna get one, just cuz my bud here in Wpg was gonna.
so I figured if I got one too, and split the cost, then the shipping wouldn't be so bad. but then his AutoPac (car insurance, for you non MB folk) came due, and he couldn't swing it.
he felt pretty bad aboot me missing out, but I told him I was only getting one to lessenn the burden on him.
and to get some stands.
I wouldn't mind having one, but it's no big whoop missing out on it either.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Three words for youOriginally posted by JacktheRipper:
Good to know there is a group of possible fuckees. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I'm more afraid of my wife finding out I've ordered more stuff. [img]redface.gif[/img]
VIC-VAPOR-RUB
That's if she catch you [img]tongue.gif[/img]
MOTHER!
That's 2 for 2 stealths I missed. Sunnofa...
btw, thanks for the new avatar EQ...I'm using it on the white board. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
shit, that sold out really fast. at least i was able to order one. i thought about ordering two to help someone out if they missed one since all the other ones sold out so fast. but then i did that with the billy and it sat forever so i expected something similar this time around so i ordered one instead of two.
...if anyone has an extra, please let me know!!!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">uh, no, you said there would be more.Originally posted by Peter Peeker:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Peter Hoffman:
Told y'all the software allowed full allocation. [img]wink.gif[/img]
Yous guys need to pay more attention. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ November 18, 2004 12:44 PM: Message edited by: Peter Hoffman ]</font></font>
we both did.
nice try.
[img]wink.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I said there would be more if there were multiple order cancellations.
Which Dion confirmed.
[img]tongue.gif[/img]
If these were sold in one night, then I guess we can assume there production run could be around the 10000 mark as per the Biker Chick Version 1?
Eitherway, its a pity they sold out. Was looking forward to it but a dial up modem, I had ZERO chance of loading up the pages!
Bookmarks